music?

Reaction score
and as everybody is posting examples ile post one also, this song first made me fall for sigur ros,
[ame]
and one more,
[ame]
it really doesnt make any differance that i cannoy understand them their music still overwhelms me, infact when i listen to music i can understand it disapoints me !

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
mogsie said:
hey jw i went to see van morrison live and found him to be very ignorant ! no communication with the audiance, i definatly would not pay to see him again !

Bummer, I liked the stuff he did back in the late 60 or 70's when ever it was........foggy times back then ya know :)

Reaction score
yeah jw i expected him to do some or his old classics but he just plugged his new stuff, half the time he sang facing the band with his back to the audiance ! i was really let down !

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well he was a real creepo from the deepo that night. My hubby says Van has a very bad reputation and everything is all about him and no one else. He's been known to just walk off the stage at times.Never go to a concert of his. I like his music but not his attitude.

Reaction score
I listen to almost all types of music. Don't like most rap, but, my iPod has everything from Jimmy Durante to The Mamas and the Papas to Cake and other current bands. Some of my favorite music is from Tempest a contemporary Celtic band out of Berkley, Ca. Oh, and for working, my choice is classical/renaissance music on the dulcimer by a friend, Glenn Morgan.

One of my sons plays the drums and is into Death Metal (yeah, when he practices, it's hard to even think in my house). My other son plays guitar and is into clasic rock :) Always lots of music in my house :)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My hubby found an app a couple days ago for his iPod called Dylan radio. I guess Dylan was a DJ once and it's pretty cool to hear him talk and play all his music. Every day is a different topic..........like cat's were yesterday. Weirdly interesting. Ya know he never talked much that I can remember so this is enlightening and of course love his music :confused:

Ask a Question