Zephyranthes Candida - White Fairy Lily
Dichromena Colorata - Star Grass
Zephyranthes Rosea - Pink Fairy Lily
Nelumbo Nucifera 'Alba Grandiflora' White Lotus
Lindernia Grandiflora - Blue Moneywort
Hippuris Vulgaris - Mare's Tail
Lysmachia 'Firecracker'
Mimulus Guttatus - Yellow Monkeyflower

have to look at how the point system works it was good for 944 but no clue what that means

OH MY GOSH.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9B
Country
United States
missing_photos.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
after reading this thread I purchased on sale calocasia esculenta and "emerald sunset" canna from play it koi. They actually shipped from oregon and arrived two days after shipping to northern california. They are absolutely perfect, if they dont do well its obviously my fault not playitkoi. Minimumorder is 6 and they sent extras.
Untitled.jpg
IMG_5487.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7B
Country
United States
I haven't come across anything with the 6 plant minimum like @BKHpondcritters stated earlier. The Lilly's I purchased have a 3 plant minimum on them. 6 would seem very excessive unless you have a large pond.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I haven't come across anything with the 6 plant minimum like @BKHpondcritters stated earlier. The Lilly's I purchased have a 3 plant minimum on them. 6 would seem very excessive unless you have a large pond.
Most of the marginal plants have the minimum of 6 per order, which would be fine if you have a VERY large pond/area or are doing the initial planting of a new pond, but at this point my pond is fairly well busting at the seams with plants and when I want something new it's because I'm redoing a specific area and/or just want a new specimen plant. Same with water lilies - I'm maxed out space wise for them & would only purchase one specific new one to replace an old one that I'd be getting rid of. No big deal - they can run their business any way they want, it just doesn't work for me, personally, so I just have to order from somewhere else.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I think I just observed that within the “shopify” app It may be possible to just order 1 plant. I havent verified this. But it lets you go into checkout anyway with just 1. If On their website the 3-6 plant minimum is a dealbreaker for you…,

$7.91 shipping base rate.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Well, with all the positive praise here... I am giving play it koi a chance!

I ordered 24 plants total. Hopefully come fast and in good shape for planting before the season changes! Have to get that bog filled in with more plants, waterfall area finished up and start creating the landscape areas around the pond!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
A6BC459D-788A-4BEC-BE4A-526BE9BD34ED.jpeg

Follow up on Playitkoi. This is a view of the cannas and taro pictured earlier in this threaded planted 4 months ago in. 100 gallon stock tank bog. I am inexperienced and prone to mistakes, they died back almost entirely for several weeks and then all took off. No losses. About 3ft tall and still going

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I HAVE ALWAYS RECIEVED HEALTHY PLANTS FROM THEM

Ask a Question