Nessie's back!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Gorgeous! So lucky, first and last time I saw a wild snake was nearing 20 years ago :(

You get any lizards of any sort?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Gorgeous! So lucky, first and last time I saw a wild snake was nearing 20 years ago :(

You get any lizards of any sort?
Yes we do! We have eastern fence lizards and three different kinds of skinks (five lined, broad headed & ground) Unfortunately I just got a new computer a few days ago, so I don't have any pictures of them on here yet. But yesterday we saw our first Wally (all rat snakes are collectively named 'Wally' in my yard) of the year, and I got pictures of him!
first Wally 01.JPG

first Wally 03.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Probably not fish. Maybe frogs. But more likely stalking the birds that hang out under the shrubs. He's also welcome to any mice, rats, shrews, moles, voles, or other rodent-type critters hanging around the yard!

Cichlidboy

Dandridge TN cichlids not goldies
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Yes we do! We have eastern fence lizards and three different kinds of skinks (five lined, broad headed & ground) Unfortunately I just got a new computer a few days ago, so I don't have any pictures of them on here yet. But yesterday we saw our first Wally (all rat snakes are collectively named 'Wally' in my yard) of the year, and I got pictures of him!
View attachment 149103
View attachment 149104
It's a beauty

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 149103
View attachment 149104
Beautiful :love: And so hyped to hear about all the lizards, lol, I’m jealous.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Even with hawks and other birds of prey still get plenty of snakes coming around to get frogs. See rat, garter, water snakes on a regular basis, even an occasional green snake.

Ask a Question