New gadget

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
@Marshall if you can work it out in UK currency approximately just how much did your pon thermometer viewable by watch cost you whats its name and who made it please as I just gotta get me one of those :happy:

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I was lucky I got mine free and installed when i got my new heat pump and gives me access to all week and can access it from any where to change settings on my heat pump .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love mine and it tells me when my heat pump is not working right and we are getting a nice cool down after this storm today

Attachments

• owl dishes and green living market 004.JPG
    owl dishes and green living market 004.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 183
  • owl dishes and green living market 008.JPG
    owl dishes and green living market 008.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 142
  • owl dishes and green living market 006.JPG
    owl dishes and green living market 006.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 141

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
@Marshall if you can work it out in UK currency approximately just how much did your pon thermometer viewable by watch cost you whats its name and who made it please as I just gotta get me one of those :happy:

Dave
It is a kit called Arduino that you can use to make all sorts of stuff. I would not recommend unless you or someone you know understands how to solder components together on circuit boards as that's the only way to make anything with the arduino controller. It only comes as an open source hardware and can be configured to do everything from making a wireless pond thermometer like I did all the way to controlling a robotic device. If you want to give it a try the entire project should cost about £20 give or take a couple quid.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
It is a kit called Arduino that you can use to make all sorts of stuff. I would not recommend unless you or someone you know understands how to solder components together on circuit boards as that's the only way to make anything with the arduino controller. It only comes as an open source hardware and can be configured to do everything from making a wireless pond thermometer like I did all the way to controlling a robotic device. If you want to give it a try the entire project should cost about £20 give or take a couple quid.
I'm not that creative I'm affraid but I'll put this to our IT man Jon next time he visits he should be able to make something like this , hes taken our PC from windows 95 thru to office and hopefully in the future to a new version .

Dave

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
Hey, Peter, you got your weather banner working!(y)
Of course..... Only needed a little help! Were having a real warm morning, marred by incoming smoke from California wildfires, there was ash on the cars yesterday. The weather readings are taken at the airport, probably the LOWEST spot in the valley, I'm a couple hundred ft above that and my temps are usually 3-4* cooler at the house.

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The weather readings are taken at the airport, probably the LOWEST spot in the valley, I'm a couple hundred ft above that and my temps are usually 3-4* cooler at the house.
The sticker I use is the data from my weather station, the generic sticker pulls the weather from our airport, it is always hotter there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garden Dental

Latest Threads