New to website

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all,

I don't actually have a pond, I actually work at the Aquascape retail store in Saint Charles. I'm always happy to learn more info from other hobbyists so I've registered on here to peruse around.

-Andrew

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1578192699014.gif
@vikinglord13

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello all,

I don't actually have a pond, I actually work at the Aquascape retail store in Saint Charles. I'm always happy to learn more info from other hobbyists so I've registered on here to peruse around.

-Andrew
Welcome Andrew! If you are in Saint Charles, Missouri, you might have a new member (Mike Koi) living near you. Good to have you on board!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would love to work on the pond builds. The hard part for me would be holding back on creativity .
Welcome to the forum.
You can tell The pond guy for me his video worlds most beautiful back yards cost me a lot of money trying to build similar in my own back yard.... Well done ..... That video got me hooked.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Thank you all! Any recommendations on threads to follow here? I'm always a fan of journal threads :)

I figured you guys would like to see what the retail inspiration center looks like. Here's an overview video I made on my personal Youtube channel.

Ask a Question