sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep he is spoiled and went to a loving home .Jw ce is going to post pics of her pond tonight .She is pyutting water in the pond as we type

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
How is she going to fix it from happening again sissy? I would be devastated to come home from work and see that happen to my pond! Poor CE!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
pipe from pump froze and water was only a foot off the bottom and she had a bubbled up liner from the water that ran behind it .I had it happen to me in 2010 winter during a blizzard at around 1 in the morning .Sight for sore eyes me in jammy blizzard bitter cold bare feet and trying to get hoses connected and get more water in the pond .Water came out dirty brown too

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Not fun at all to come home to or wake up to like you or her. I would be freaked out! Glad it was a pipe that broke and not a ground water rain continuous problem. All she needx to do is refill and fix the tubing to her pump.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my heater ducts are in the floor and pee wee will drag his little blanky over on top of the duct in the winter and during the summer i will catch king arthur laying on it .I think there is always one time in a ponders life that you will get one heck of a scare .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Wow. That is horrible, poor CE.

The number one reason I shut mine down in the winter is because I am scared of something like that.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If it gets ice on my pond I shut it down too as i learned from the 2010 winter ,never take chances .

Ask a Question