Party Time

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Nice, Gordy.:)
We have an old hunting cabin on our property from the 40's. Sounds similar.
We have a whiskey here, Alberta Premium Dark Horse. It's won an award apparently.
I do enjoy it.:)

Reaction score
Mitch,

I'd like to try that Alberta Whiskey sometime. I wonder if I can get it here in the states? I don't often drink hard liquer of any kind, but you know when the moment is right, it is good!

Gordy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
So true.:)

I doubt it's available in the states. Liquor laws are pretty silly up here.
Lots of restrictions for no good reason.

Reaction score
Gordy, I love the old country and western cause thats what I listened to when I was young. Then I grew up! Beatles, Zeppelin , Alice cooper, on and on I still love older rock and roll and prefer the old country and western versus the new.

Reaction score
Gordy, I love the old country and western cause thats what I listened to when I was young. Then I grew up! Beatles, Zeppelin , Alice cooper, on and on I still love older rock and roll and prefer the old country and western versus the new.

Mt,

I hear you, I happen to like it ALL, because I was exposed to it ALL. I have a very well rounded musical preference.

I like to state that I like everything from AC/DC to ZZ Top and everything from Alabama to Dwight Yokum and Everything from Bach to Yanni! Hope you have enjoyed my playlist so far.

:)

Gordy

Ask a Question