Pond liner

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where is the best place to purchase a new liner. What thickness is recommended? Thanks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Justliners is my vote epdm .045

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I would say do your research - you're looking for 45 mil EPDM. Prices can vary significantly based on where you live, what you have available locally, etc. Online might get you your best price, but not always. If you have a local pond shop and need more than just liner, they may work with you on pricing out a whole package.

Are you planning a build?

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Agree with Lisak1 and GBBUDD, 45 epdm liner, and hunt around a bit for deals, but if going online, justliners or Webb’s ( if they are having a sale) will most likely be the best deal.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm truly not an expert of pond liners, that's why when I've started my second pond by myself, and started looking for pond liner, I've looked for dozens of resources, but here it is maybe the best comparison article ( https://mygardenzone.com/best-pond-liner/ ), which opened my eyes on Anjon LifeGuard 45 Mil EPDM and showed how great is that for my new potential 800 gallons pond.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I'm truly not an expert of pond liners, that's why when I've started my second pond by myself, and started looking for pond liner, I've looked for dozens of resources, but here it is maybe the best comparison article ( https://mygardenzone.com/best-pond-liner/ ), which opened my eyes on Anjon LifeGuard 45 Mil EPDM and showed how great is that for my new potential 800 gallons pond.

Hard for me to take any article seriously, with all those incoherent thoughts and recommending any pvc liner as a good option.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have used anyone in the past and have one complaint with the product and that was anomalies in the rubber still rubber but like lumps in your mash potatoes quality control could be the reasoning.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I bought both of mine at construction co's. One at a roofing company. They sell them on huge rolls and different thicknesses. One at an irrigation co. Good deals for both. They cut them and put them in our truck.

Ask a Question