Pond video

Reaction score
I have no idea if I am doing this right. This was taken today. My husband tromped around there in his waders yesterday so there are some fine particles suspended, making it a little murky. Plus now all of my fish are hiding!
Here goes...

Reaction score
That's what I am trying to remember. I post the embedded link in the email but it didn't show on the message. Oh well, here is the external link to youtube.
[ame]

Reaction score
Usually when someone gets into the pond like that it spooks the fish and they'll hide for a while. It happens with my fish and then they get over it and come back out. Now, they're used to me getting in there every once in a while to tinker with something and they are not so scared. For example, this early evening I got in and moved my retro bottom drain to a new area. So they all ran for cover. About an hour later I came back out to feed them, and they scrambled out to grab their food.

Also, the suspended stuff will clear once everything settles down after a few hours or the next day. It's really no big deal.

Ask a Question