Pond Water temp

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
Well just as hot today but the shade seems to be helping, I also added another pump to the pond. So far it's almost 100 outside and the pond temp is low 80's.
One plus I noticed that my waterfalls have a really nice sound now from the echoes from under the gazebo!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Neat Neo! That's one of the best things about ponding IMHO is the water sounds...........so relaxing!
Sorry you are have a heat wave. We are having a constant coldwave here..........only 55F right now :sad:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
all you need now is a comfy hammock and your set for a relaxing evening .

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
all you need now is a comfy hammock and your set for a relaxing evening .

And a powerful fan!

I'm still considering doing something about the goldfish in the upper preformed pond the shade is helping and they are definitely more active today than yesterday but the thermometer's water temp is still is pushing low 90's.

Neat Neo! That's one of the best things about ponding IMHO is the water sounds...........so relaxing!
Sorry you are have a heat wave. We are having a constant coldwave here..........only 55F right now :sad:

55 is a little chilly to sit by a pond and relax but I'd take it right now. My wife complained in the spring when I would be outside for hours and it was a little on the cold side and I always said "wait a month or two and you will see why I want to enjoy while it's nice outside"...Now I just say "I told you so" when she complains about the heat. :D

Ask a Question