PondMax lighting

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
About a year ago from Home Depot I purchased a cheapo LED ring that attaches to a fountain nozzle using a rubber grommet. Well half the LEDs have burnt out and the ring now looks like a waning crescent moon. Still puts out enough light to adequately illuminate the spray.

Anyways, I made a trip to my water garden supplier today and discovered the PondMax line of pond lighting. I was even more excited by how relatively inexpensive the stuff is. I'm intrigued by this extensive line but I can't find much online in the way of reviews. My experience tells me if you see what looks like a good product with a low price tag there's usually a catch somewhere which is usually quality or lifespan.

Does anyone here use PondMax lighting? If so are they good products or not? Would you recommend them to a friend? I'm thinking about maybe purchasing around Christmas time depending on how our finances are looking.

Thanks.

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll check it out. I'm surprised there isn't more on these online. Not even Amazon! It's almost like they're a big secret. Anyways, my supplier did have good things to say about them so they'll hook me up.

Ask a Question