addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My loving honey, without me knowing, has been looking for a new love to give me. He said he wanted to ease my pain from losing missy. He gave up, said it was so hard to choose or know what was good or bad in a lil one. He presented me with a link to a breeder, we went and looked at a pup last night and brought her home. She was the only pup in the litter, this breeder has one litter a year, she breeds out of love of yorkies.

I had seen this little pup a month or so back, but could not bring myself to move forward, honey said it was time.

She is 4 months old, right now 3 lbs, will end up being 5-5.5 lbs, a good size. I don't like the real tiny ones.

She is one huge ball of fur, there is a little body under there. Her coloring is called parti.

I have not had a pup in 20 years, of my 5 other yorkies, 4 where rescues, one was a pup.

As honey said, you will now be occupied and entertained and unconditionally loved (well he unconditionally loves me too)

We have no name yet..........left shoulder black, black ring around tail, two black and brown eyes and ears ow pure fluff ball white.

This was her around 6 weeks old

She is a lover, very affectionate, loves to lay on your shoulder, loves walks. Not a shaky little thing, very confident.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
ADORABLE!!!! She reminds me of an Ewok from STAR WARS! (Which reminds me of Princess Leia!).

I haven't had a dog in a looooong time. But we do have cats, and I know what a joy it is to have a new kitten! Give your Honey a big hug for me! :) And enjoy your new baby!

Oh, I just realized -- her birthday is VALENTINE'S DAY! How special.....your own little Cupid!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh no love how cute and you gotta love that hubby of yours congrats and hope to see more pics of your cupie doll

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My dear honey could not stand the sadness he saw in me, he knew a little one would begin the cure.

Ever try to get a pup to pee outside in the rain..........yeah right! She picks up her feet like they are stepping on fire and looks at me like I am crazy to make her go outside.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have chuckies, going to put them in the walkway outside for her to pee on, no rain there. (they are great to have, used when we cared for my dad) She just ate and drank for the first time since last night, so when she wakes outside until she does her business. Raining steady here.

I had to stand next to her food bowl for her to eat, every time I walked away she quit and followed me. I was concerned about her getting some water in her more than food. She won't let me out of her sight.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
DSC05889.JPG

DSC05890.JPG

DSC05892.JPG

nap time