addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My honey is loving the name babie................. top of the list right now. She is our babie

I need a "real" name to register her, they like long names.......lol maybe peppermint patty babie
We will never breed her, but the breeder says it is worth it to register her, she is then in a national database with her chip, address location data

She has learned how to mountain goat jump to the back of the couch, the baby play pen in the back ground is the mommy break time pen

When we go for walks, she looks for sticks to carry, usually a pretty big one too.

She just struts, so proud of that stick

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my poor little guy sprained his front paw last night running and tripped and he is still limping .Vet said just keep him off his feet since he is not in pain and it is not broken .She stopped by to look at it since she was out this way when I called ,no charge ,

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice vet! I had a good one when we were up in colorado, you could see him anytime. The one here is wonderful with my pups. Don't think I would get house visits though.
I had a yorkie, he hurt his front paw. He quickly learned if he limped and held it up we would carry him. He did that for a year............

He was real upset when he had to tell me about Missy's xray.

What you think of this name>

Muffy Monster........ part mop = m part fluffy = uffy and of course monster, which she is.............

Her lease, collar and harness all say "bad to the bone" on them in bright red lettering!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
should say on them spoiled to the bone .I am glad I found this vet and never saw this kind of service at the other vets .Glad I found her .She said she was going to make a new puppy visit any ways

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She is such a treat, Put the tick stuff on her, finally let her get in the grass. She rolled, ran, hopped, ran circles around me, bit at it. Don't think she has ever seen grass.

I put a harness on her, she plants her feet to see if she can win the nope not going to walk on a leash battle..............She gives up after a few tugs.
She loves her "dad" he comes in the house she goes crazy, spends the evening laying next to him, knows when he supposed to be up (4am) starts whining to be taken out of her play pen for kisses and a pee walk.

She has real thick hair for a yorkie, we will keep her hair short, ow we will be dealing with a ton of matts.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welllllllllllllllllllll we have finally given in............ her official name is Missy Too

She has the same personality, already showing the desire to hunt, bossy, opinionated, stubborn. No shaking little pup. We keep calling her Missy, this way we carry forward our little love missy.

She jumps on the back of the couch to watch me in the kitchen, walks the back or lays up there to watch me.

DSC05946.JPG

DSC05950.JPG

DSC05951.JPG

DSC05925.JPG

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She has found her perfect sleep spot, the back of the couch, she can see me in the kitchen, see my honey on the couch, at the same time, slowly clipping the fluffy coat away, too soft, matts way to easy.

DSC05958.JPG

DSC05989.JPG

She loves to play tug with a leash and squeaky toy

DSC05965.JPG

DSC05968.JPG

DSC05969.JPG

DSC05971.JPG

Missy's play pen

DSC05894.JPG

We have to leash her now when outside, she has found out about rabbits and what fun they are to chase...........

Ask a Question