Raised Pond help

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
United States
I have to agree with Sparky ... constant cleaning.

Personally, I went with a smaller design that met both WAF and made me happy that I was able to recycle a 20yr old hot tub that would otherwise when into a landfill.

Might be an option for you ...
NICE JOB!!!

Reaction score
Country
Canada
NICE JOB!!!
Thanks Sparky ... what we (wife and I) like about this is a) it's above ground (no bending over to look into the pond, b) the soothing sound of the waterfall,
and c) the koodos from friends/family and neighbours ... ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
3b
Country
United States
Thanks Sparky ... what we (wife and I) like about this is a) it's above ground (no bending over to look into the pond, b) the soothing sound of the waterfall,
and c) the koodos from friends/family and neighbours ... ;)
I’ve had a few inquiries if I dipped in my pond.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I was able to recycle a 20yr old hot tub that would otherwise when into a landfill.
We did the same thing, but did not line it. We had no leak the system was just not working. This is last summer, it is just starting to grow again. I have only fan tails in this pond. I changed the waterfall tubing hid it better , moved some rocks around this year, just put the lilies back into the pond.
20180605_113941(1).jpg

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Really nicely done!

In order to meet WAF, one of the conditions was the pond cannot be turquoise (original shell colour). This hot tub came with the house when we bought it and we really never liked it.

Ask a Question