SCHOOL IN LOCKDOWN

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just found out my son's high school is on lockdown! I called and they confirmed it, but said that everything was "OK now," and they were just awaiting the official all-clear. That's all the info they could give out!

We'll get the details when Phillip comes home this afternoon. But, as a parent, it's hard these days not to get a little jumpy when news like that comes out. Hubby called me because one of their employees got a text from her daughter....

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh even in NJ early this morning they arrested a 16 in Edison high school where my son used to go and he had a cache of bombs at his home .Geeze what is wrong with these kids .school is for learning and having respect for others .His parents did not know ,come on .

Reaction score
I just don't get it - what am I missing here. We are hearing more and more of this type of thing. Something is dreadfully wrong.

TM - let us know that everything is ok. I didn't catch the news today, so I am hoping everything is fine. I too would be a basket case hearing my childs' school is in lockdown.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
All is OK, more or less. There was a kid with "issues," who sorta lost it! The lockdown was a precaution. No one was hurt [except a minor injury to a responder] and some property damage. Sad.

Ask a Question