Spring is on the way!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
(She says in a burst of overly optimistic enthusiasm. LOL) But, hey! The Wood Frogs showed up for their first round of spawning yesterday and I have daffodils blooming, so that must mean *something*, right? :D
wood frogs arrive 01+.jpg

wood frogs arrive 02+.jpg

wood frogs arrive 03+.jpg

early daffodil 01+.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Wow there is hope yet, lol. As I look out at snowflakes. Still a long way to go here before Spring. Keep looking out at the pond and wanting to finish it up, but just have to be patient with the weather.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
(She says in a burst of overly optimistic enthusiasm. LOL) But, hey! The Wood Frogs showed up for their first round of spawning yesterday and I have daffodils blooming, so that must mean *something*, right? :D
View attachment 161897
View attachment 161898
View attachment 161899
View attachment 161900
We have it nice here also, should make it to 65 or so today w/plenty of sun! Frogs are singing, fish are swimming, deer and squirrels all running about!This could be some kind of a tease tho.........................So be on guard as it's not even February yet :cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We have it nice here also, should make it to 65 or so today w/plenty of sun! Frogs are singing, fish are swimming, deer and squirrels all running about!This could be some kind of a tease tho.........................So be on guard as it's not even February yet :cool:
Yeah, February is definitely still winter here, too. We haven't even had a real snowfall yet! A few flurries a couple of times, but nothing that covered the ground. Still waiting.....

Ask a Question