addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Lol that is one way to lock it in, buy it!
Looking great there, keep it up.

Reaction score
Thanks all.

Stroppy, those are second year lillie's from Lowes. They are starting to getting a little out of control and some are starting to reseed. I can only imagine what the root mass is starting to look like. No way they are still in their one quart containers.

Dr. Dave, you couldn't be more right, major ball busters. Even with my backhoe its hard work and most I can't even budge by hand. My pictures seem to make everything seem smaller than what it really is. This wall is almost 5' high now and I've gone through 300' of landscape fabric.

Found a 500 gallon Ag container on craigslist for a vortex mechanical filter but fighting myself on whether this is too big. I also need to bury it and not sure how to keep it from floating up out of the ground. I need something about 5' tall and thought about a 3' dia concrete culvert set vertically but they are expensive. Anybody have any ideas?

Reaction score
OK, Attached is the floating skimmer and extra large sealed sieve filter I have coming. This is a large skimmer with a 4" that routes to the sieve. Then from the sieve I will have a 3" to the pump and then a 3" from the pump up to the top of the stream/falls.

Attachments

• Aqua niche skimmer.jpg
    Aqua niche skimmer.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 208
  • Leaf basket.jpg
    Leaf basket.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 169
Reaction score
Spring is getting closer and its almost time to continue my construction. Really want to get my filtration and waterfall built before all the pollen and flower buds start dropping into the pond.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol so do I need to get my pumps running.

Reaction score
Me too, i cant wait for spring and summer. I cant wait to see all the koi and just the pond in general. Oh and by the way looks great good work and its pretty big lol

~marino~

Ask a Question