Telemarketing calls

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Parrots are funny, I've heard parrots that have the worse, most foul language and it's so hard not to laugh.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Parrots are funny, I've heard parrots that have the worse, most foul language and it's so hard not to laugh.
I think I posted this else where my bud watched his bros parrot while he and his wife were trying to work things out. and the things that came out of that parrot I can assure you they did not want anyone to ever hear about. granted they were short 3 or 4 words or just a couple words but damnnnnnn
another bird a blue macaw loved to yell out RED RUM THEN LOL IT WAS SO CREEPY

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We took care of my brother-in-laws african grey parrot years ago. It didn't talk so we had no idea what we were in for. We were building our deck at the time so of course, the circular saw was being used and a lot of traffic in and out . It's scary waking up in the middle of the night to the creaking of the front door followed by the saw!
We had just bought the Phantom of the Opera soundtrack and that bird could mimic the music, including the high notes!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My friend has an Amazon Gray parrot named Berkley who says everything he hears. He learned the sound of her doorbell,lol! You can imagine what that brought w/it!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1645985886714.gif
@KevinHill

Ask a Question