Termites and grubs can they both chew threw edpm?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
1 had to put down milky spore to get rid of the grubs and the moles are slowly going away since they have no food source ,Can't get rid of the worms but at least the grubs are gone and I did notice last summer there was not as many mole tunnels like I saw before .Moles chewed through the liner of my pond .Lots of milky spore went under and around the edges of the hole before the double under liner went down
I have seen where people are in agreement that termites can puncture edpm . my question is can grubs?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Cant really answer that fot you @GBBUDD sorry its a case of differing insects on differing continents but there must be somewhere that this information is available from.
Best of luck with your finding out about it though bu if they do it may be an idea to post a warning to our other members across the pond .

Dave 54

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have grubs everywhere, never have had them chew through my liner. I don't have epdm, using ppl 36.

Never had a termite chewing issue and we had termites everywhere in AZ and they love moisture.

Ask a Question