The Daily Joker.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I have a brother-in-law who worked at one of the Big 3 car plants, who had the annoying habit of eating other workers' lunches. Someone prepared sandwiches with cat food, and left them in the lunchroom fridge. He started wondering why so many of his co-workers would "meow" whenever they passed him!
John

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I have a brother-in-law who worked at one of the Big 3 car plants, who had the annoying habit of eating other workers' lunches. Someone prepared sandwiches with cat food, and left them in the lunchroom fridge. He started wondering why so many of his co-workers would "meow" whenever they passed him!
John

I guess I can admit this now since the statute of limitations should be done but we had a food thief in college so I baked an entire batch of extra strength ex lax brownies and waited until the next day to see who lived in the bathroom.

Culprit identified :D

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
When I was living in a college dorm, (managed it for two semesters) I lived on liver and other weird food that people would not eat. buried it in tomato sauce and whatever else would hide the flavor.................have never touched it since.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
John
Hes lucky they chose cat food and not a small slice of ghost pepper.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
1628881544844.png

John

Ask a Question