HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
USB STICK FOR SENIORS

Shortly it will become compulsory for senior citizens to carry not only their ID, but also their insurance documents, their prescription list, a compact version of their medical file, the

statement declaring if they want to be resuscitated after a heart attack, stroke, etc. etc.

Consequently, a lot of paperwork will have to be carried when a senior citizen goes out the front door OR when they Travel!

Specifically for this purpose, a special "Senior USB Stick" has been developed.

Wow! Two Bites of information. Blue Tooth technology to fit your lifestyle. Expanded Memory can be arranged. Something to chew on.

Don't forget to smile.
John

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Are you hinting to us about your Christmas gift.......................not that you are getting one or anything, just asking :smuggrin:
Thanks for thinking of me, j.w. And knowing how much you like rocks, I found some you can have. All you have to do is pick them up! ;)
DSC_0125.JPG
DSC_0147.JPG
DSC_0271.JPG

John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I like the Bison best but it's not a rock. Wonder what it's made of, some kind of grass on a wire frame?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
A husband and wife who worked for the circus went to an adoption agency.

The social workers there raised doubts about their suitability.
The couple then produced photos of their 50-foot motor home, which was clean and well maintained and equipped with a beautiful nursery.

The social workers then raised concerns about the education a child would receive while in the couple's care.
"We've arranged for a full-time tutor who will teach the child all the usual subjects along with French, Mandarin, and computer skills.

Then the social workers expressed concern about a child being raised in a circus environment.
"Our nanny will be a certified expert in pediatric care, welfare, and diet."

The social workers were finally satisfied. They asked, "What age child are you hoping to adopt?"

"It doesn't really matter ... as long as the kid fits in the cannon.

John

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
upload_2017-10-29_10-11-36.jpeg

Where, exactly, do you think Mount Rushmore IS??? You'd have a hard time seeing that from Canada!
John

Ask a Question