The Daily Joker.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
bSo0Wy.jpg

You just about done me in with this one, I was sitting eating peanuts when I saw this and they went down the wrong way when I laughed. I was waiting on bench for my friend getting coffee, so I tried a sip of coffee my friend gave me to clear the peanuts, but it made things worse instead, think coffee in the nose. I showed the picture to my friend when my coughing fit was under control to let her know what started me off. So there we are with our coffee, and of all things that could happen, out of the comic store comes a man with his leg in a cast and pins been pushed by a woman. My friend just had to give my leg a pinch and a head nod to check if I'd noticed them, of course I had and that sent the two of us into mad fits of laughing. So thanks @texmaster, today I got to wash coffee splatter and chewed peanut bits of my jacket.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
So what you are saying is I owe you peanuts and coffee. @Tara :D

I'm both laughing and sorry
No no don't be sorry, my jacket washed up good as new, and my nose that was a little raw from the peanut invasion is all better. Besides after we went into a market so I could get water and there I saw king crab legs on sale, so I made a big pot of gumbo the next day, so all's well that ends well.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
" Don't you find it strange that Bob never came back from Florida?"
smlaughing4.gif
smlaughing4.gif
smlaughing4.gif
smlaughing4.gif
smlaughing4.gif