Country
United States
A beautiful TROPICAL LILY in february amazing

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Thanks all...She is very prolific:) Hiding among her pads are at least 50 fry...I keep hoping their numbers will naturally decline but every time I go out they are all still there and much bigger:( I am seeing four different sizes and my adults are chasing like crazy again tonight....The parrots feather doesn't help either...so many places to hide...Definitely not feeding any more...These Shubunkins are worse than rabbits!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
youll be adding on a dead pool in no time

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Thanks all...She is very prolific:) Hiding among her pads are at least 50 fry...I keep hoping their numbers will naturally decline but every time I go out they are all still there and much bigger:( I am seeing four different sizes and my adults are chasing like crazy again tonight....The parrots feather doesn't help either...so many places to hide...Definitely not feeding any more...These Shubunkins are worse than rabbits!!!
Lil shubunkin everywhere!!! Ahahah
Stunning flower by the way...

Maybe dead pool is a stock pool for your fry...i wish

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Lil shubunkin everywhere!!! Ahahah
Stunning flower by the way...

Maybe dead pool is a stock pool for your fry...i wish
my lily thanks you:) And I’m glad to know that I am not the only one who doesn’t know what a dead pool is Dimelius!

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Amazing! I believe the whole "dead pool" thing is explained on GB's build thread.... I forget what it was though.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
what is a dead pool?
I call my intake bay dead pool its has two purposes one the intake bay for removal of floating on the surface debris. and the main reason i built it was to catch the babies that keep breeding my pond was too big and to many places to hide to catch them . so i feed in the intake bay fish swim in i close off the opening and they have no wear to hide. they then get shipped to the pet store .. dead pool your gone

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I call my intake bay dead pool its has two purposes one the intake bay for removal of floating on the surface debris. and the main reason i built it was to catch the babies that keep breeding my pond was too big and to many places to hide to catch them . so i feed in the intake bay fish swim in i close off the opening and they have no wear to hide. they then get shipped to the pet store .. dead pool your gone
so its really the pet store pool! ( and then the dead pool if someone puts the fish in a .5 g fish bowl )

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Fish pool just doesn't have the same ring to it. after i spent literally days trying to catch a specific fish and caught them within minutes of opening the dead pool my emotions were that of dead pool precise a yet comical. what happens from there i can't say all i know is i gave them a chance . will they go to a home similar to what i built i doubt it. but that doesn't mean they won't be taken care of. im just glad they didn't meet my axe

Ask a Question