sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
first bird in second video bird looks like a nasty old man .He or she looks like it got up on the wrong side of the bed.I do like the owls ,we get barn owls around here .The gator can stay there

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I have not posted one in awhile. Here is one of close ups of the critters I put together today. Both are the same, youtube or vimeo

Rob, that bird at the beginning of video #2............in the past week in Dominican I've watched an identical bird "fishing" for minnows in a resort pond by stealing bread from the restaurant, dropping it in the water and then letting the current carry it. The little bugger then runs downstream and waits for the bread to pass by him, with a whole whack of minnows following it. He then stabs at the minnows and eats one, then picks up the bread, moves upstream and repeats the process. I watched him for at least an hour yesterday.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
^^^ smart bird! What a neat thing to watch.

Great shots rob

Ask a Question