Visiting @addy1 today

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
wow! My pitcher plants are not doing so well this year, one of my favoirite is dead so I might have to move them into the ground (liner) to give them more space.

Your garden and pond are truly beautiful, Addy!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Its fantastic that you had such a great time at addy and her husbands home :).
The photographs are fantastic did you take any honey back home with you and perhaps a new hobby in Bee Keeping.:)
Though our pond wasnt finished when @Andy41 visited our home last year :happy:

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
She is being a camping volunteer for a week, think leaving today, so doubt she will answer, yep they took some honey home with them.

It is neat to see your own yard through a different persons photos, I like the perspectives she caught.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Geez, Addy, you should be charging admission! I'd pay to see that. ;)
John
We have had less than 10 people see the yard. It backs up to woods and not many visitors. Except photos you all see, pretty private little paradise.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
great pics and addy and hubby must be proud of there piece of heaven .Seems seeing it through some one else's eyes really makes a difference and makes you feel really great about what you have created .You see it everyday so it becomes normal to you and then other people make you realize how much work you have done

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
great pics and addy and hubby must be proud of there piece of heaven .Seems seeing it through some one else's eyes really makes a difference and makes you feel really great about what you have created .You see it everyday so it becomes normal to you and then other people make you realize how much work you have done
This is so true! I look at my yard and all I see are projects still to be done. When other people see it, they see it for what it is and are kinda impressed! Granted, my little back yard is nothing compared to Addy's!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I converted a lot of the grass to deal with to wildflower gardens mow them down in the fall done.
The back of our yard is woods we leave for the critters.

The slopes near the house are all planted and growing so good weeds have to fight to survive now. Some do still make it, I just keep gloves in my pocket, pull them on and yank if I see some.

The ponds take up some area, the front grass is planted with ornamental grasses, trees, flowers now and some grass that needs to be mowed.

Sort of a wild look but it is what I love.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful yard. Hmmmmm......... I've never been to Maryland before but it must be on my way to somewhere. :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You would be welcome to visit. This is the time of year all is blooming, to me eye candy.

Ask a Question