water color change with rains

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Rio just has little tiny poo and they come out nice and slick and shiny, like a little tootsie roll! ha ha ha

What can I say? I must have gazed deep into little Rio's eyes and been hypnotized into seeing only spice and everything nice! That is what happens when you have a puppy, it is true! I saw it on a documentary that when you look into the eyes of your puppy you get natural endorphins that are released into the brain and make you think that you birthed the puppy!! It's true!! You have to get a puppy cause it does not work the same with a bad kitty! Ops! Little Rio said that! :ROFLMAO:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Your blood pressure must be really low colleen .They say the love of a pet does that to you .Calms you and makes every little problem seem like nothing

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Agreed sissy they have petting animals (dogs and cats) that do the rounds of hospital wards and old folks homes , there is nothing more relaxing than stroking your pet as it sits on your lap :happy:
Mind you may have a problem there if your pets a great dane :LOL:
But that works both ways as if your pet is ill then your in a total panic and up goes the blood pressure like with Jack and his eye yesterday :eek: .

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Dont worry you didn't miss much. LisaBetten couldnt resist a chance to take a shot at me so of course I responded to her and then I reported both of us.
dp why must you keep on creating bad vibes on the forum if you didnt we would all get along without taking cheap shots at each other which seems to happen alott when your around and in a funny mood.
You going to promise to be a reformed poster in the New Year I'm holding my breath and keeping everything crossed, as what you do isnt clever, nor whitty, why because it causes people upset .
Happy New Year to you , I sure hope its a good one for you :happy:

Dave

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
dp why must you keep on creating bad vibes on the forum if you didnt we would all get along without taking cheap shots at each other which seems to happen alott when your around and in a funny mood.
You going to promise to be a reformed poster in the New Year I'm holding my breath and keeping everything crossed, as what you do isnt clever, nor whitty, why because it causes people upset .
Happy New Year to you , I sure hope its a good one for you :happy:

Dave

This was resolved a few weeks back. There is no reason to bring it back to life.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Dont worry you didn't miss much. LisaBetten couldnt resist a chance to take a shot at me so of course I responded to her and then I reported both of us.
This was resolved a few weeks back. There is no reason to bring it back to life.
I'm not addy I'm just stating what to me nd others is blindingly obvious if it was resolved then why has dp mentioned it , I dont think it funny nor whitty it causes upsets

Dave

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I didn't notice he had replied today, DB you also should not be bringing up the past.

Reaction score
Why?
Why is that DP can say whatever he wants... like "whatever" as a one word post? What is helpful about that? And now you reprimand Dave while DP's post gets to skate once again.

One of the facebook sites (can't remember which one) warns that such degrading and condescending remarks will be deleted. That is what this site needs to do but for some reason they don't.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Yes addy Lisa has a point there it seems like I'm doing your job for you here , I for one am heartily upset with this whole situation everytime I try to tell him that he is wrong for doing what he continues to do , I or others get it in the neck it sould be the moderators telling him off not us, why is this I wonder ????
I certainly wasnt bringing up the past simply doing your job

Dave

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes addy Lisa has a point there it seems like I'm doing your job for you here , I for one am heartily upset with this whole situation everytime I try to tell him that he is wrong for doing what he continues to do , I or others get it in the neck it sould be the moderators telling him off not us, why is this I wonder ????
I certainly wasnt bringing up the past simply doing your job

Dave
It's o.k. Dave it can be dropped, thanks for getting my back. The mods should stop this thread unless trolling is condoned on this forum. You'll just be reprimanded anyway.

Ask a Question