What to do...What to do

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I thought I'd let anyone who's interested know what direction I decide to go. I went with the kit below from Half Off Ponds. It was, to me, the best mix of quality components and the liner size I needed. When I received it, it looked like two bears fought with it for a while. I called them to let them know and they said they've had issues with those who handle it during the shipment process and to the let them know if anything is damaged or missing. Overall, it looks like a good kit.
I also went with Half Off Ponds when I did my build about a year and a half ago. There was a part missing when I received the kit and they gladly and quickly sent me a replacement. So far, I have no regrets about going with them.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome.
thats a tough area to work very tight and very close to the house.
It will be very difficult to have any kind of falls and not have it look cut up or like a volcano.
Are you thinking some kind of retaining wall on the back side of the falls ?

Have you ever seen the bubbling stacked slate urns? . That's a good size area for some of those.

As im sitting next to my own pond and trying to miniaturize I have a log that I made into a waterfall something like that could give the sound the visuals and not require a volcano in height. View attachment 148498
That log waterfall is awesome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emergency Dentist Katy Te

Latest Threads