Anyone going to the Dallas Koi show Labor day weekend?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sure can take pics and they can turn out pretty good. These were taken on our trip to hawaii back in 06.

Yep we got our seats and I'm in a window seat both ways. We can change back and forth tho.............I will be nice and share. Can you take pictures out of a plane's windows?

Keep your camera handy jw get some really neat ones like tmann says!

Sure, just remember to close it again afterwards! John

don't jump out jw, we would miss ya

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Tmann thanks for showing those pix and yes addy I will try and take pics out the window..................maybe I can lean wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy out, hubby can hold my ankles and I can get a real panoramic view John, lol!

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
FYI, you are no longer allowed to throw peanuts anywhere in Canada. Seems too many people here are allergic to them. The squirrels are starting up a union to try to get this ruling reversed. John :grumble:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
FYI, you are no longer allowed to throw peanuts anywhere in Canada. Seems too many people here are allergic to them. The squirrels are starting up a union to try to get this ruling reversed. John :grumble:

wow poor squirrels would be mad at me if I stopped! I use peanut butter and mix it with a ton of stuff for my birds, put peanuts out for the critters.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States

Darn rules and regulations anyways........................can't they just give peanut shots out free to all Canadians..........I mean you all have that free health care system up there B) We just have Obama care here and he doesn't seem to care much about us

Ask a Question