Fishin4cars I dedicate this video to you!

Reaction score
An amazing miniature replication of a 1950s - 1960s city...
A miniature world carefully constructed and photographed by the amazing artist Michael Paul Smith

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Us no job peeps, can control life jw, just slow it down on your own.......

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I stopped driving on the freeways now when I can. Tired of rock chips on my windshield for one thing from the big trucks and fast flying speedsters. Enjoy driving on the smaller roads, seeing the sights instead of nothing but pavement. It's also relaxing to get out and walk each day, well of course unless you run into a kid w/ a gun

Reaction score
J.w.

You would definitely like "rural" Nebraska then. You can drive around out in the country on our gravel roads and drive as slow as you like and just soak in the scenery for hours without seeing another vehicle or even a house if you are in the right places.

You can't do that near Omaha or Lincoln of course, but there are lots of places to get away here and escape that "city" congestion atmosphere. Lot's of Nebraska people go to the "city" to have fun and socialize at the clubs and the bars or the Opera house, the movie theaters or something akin to that.

Me... I go out into the country and look at trees and streams and rocks and birds and prairie grasses and groundhogs and rattlesnakes and turtles and the blue sky! I've even been through a desert on a horse with no name. ;)

That's one of my most favorite songs. But, my interests go much deeper and broader than just music and you tube videos.
There is just so much to explore here in life and in nature and we really don't understand our own potential or the expanse of the universe, let alone the scope of this small little ball that we call Earth.
We haven't even begun to realize the expanse of the earth's oceans and we are at the same time exploring the outer planets...
Going so far as to discover other solar systems with planets that could possibly be similar to earth and support life.
We must understand ourselves to find life elswhere and with what better starship could we utilize but one that bears the name of a past worldly explorer...

Yes, we need solace in our life and yet, we need to pursue adventures and wrap our minds up in God and humanity to find ourselves. Life holds so many mysteries that we have not yet discovered, questions that we haven't even thought to ask yet. This is the miracle of life, to discover and to pursue the unknown...

Does this not exhilarate or excite you? Does knowledge and the pursuit of it fulfill you with wonder and awe and make you want to dive into that deep blue ocean of passion for it? Is the thought of this adventure not exciting? Yes! Yes it is! It is to all humankind. It is what we were made for!

Gordy

Last edited:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
create.php

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Going right now to explore my little part of the world now on my walk around the hood. One day hubby and I are leaving here to see the other parts of the earth, explore and dive into it all like we used to do when we were younger

Ask a Question