Rain Rain Go Away !

Culchie

culchie
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I'm really getting frustrated with the evening thunderstorms around here, not letting the ground dry up, so the workers can finish up what they need to do. I want to start on my pond. But I can't until they are done. :( I wanted to have everything done b4 my fiancee arrives. Oh well, what plans ever work out the way you want them to. Between working six days a week, and the weather. I'm not getting much done.

What are some good things to put on the bottom of the pond ? White sand ? Pebbles ? Anything that will help the habitat ? What should I stay away from, that will harm the habitat ? And where is a cheap place to buy rocks to go around the pond ?? Hope everyone else is enjoying their Summer.

Wayne

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Some like rocks on the bottom, I like just liner, easier for me to keep clean. To get rocks you either have to start rock hunting.....watch along all roads, fields etc. OW watch the nurseries, winter is coming they may be having sales on rocks.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sale on rocks sounds really stupid though doesn't it :razz: google your area for rocks check craigs list or local papers .I got rocks that way .

Ask a Question