10ft and 12ft Intex pools in Toronto?

Reaction score
Hello,

Anyone know where I can buy this in the Toronto area? The metal frame type. I want to stick it in the basement.

Or if anyone else have any other brands that are known to be safe to use (no algaecide or whatever in the liner).

TIA!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
come across the bridge to michigan theyve already got them on the floor.. meijers and walmart both carry them.. kmarts too, i believe

Reaction score
Hmm.. Maybe I should check out my local wal-mart super center tomorrow. I'm really hoping to find one locally first - quick and easy. Intex pools are sold in Sears here but their smallest one is 15ft. All my searches point south of the border. :-(

I would buy another brand, but I don't want to take any chances, unless others had success with it.

Thanks.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
wetset passes the test my fish were in one for a while last summer last fall they had the 10' intex for $42.00 at meijers...clearence

Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
wetset passes the test my fish were in one for a while last summer last fall they had the 10' intex for $42.00 at meijers...clearence

Oh man! That's an awesome price!! I'm expecting to pay much more here!!! Maybe $250? Since Sears is selling an H20 15ft, 42" deep pool for $400CDN.
They also carry an 18ft pool. 48" deep = 6000G. That'll be a nice grow out tank for outdoors but that'll eat up 1/2 my back yard. :-( If my basement was big enough for that, that would be insane, but I don't want to risk a 6000G tsunimi.

Unfortunately, I wish I had shopped around last year. I can't wait until next winter. I have 13 domestic koi in 130G and 70G tank 4-7" in length. I want to grow them out for a future outdoor pond.. maybe earliest is 2010 summer!? Yes, I want some decent imported Japanese Koi too.

I just searched for wetset (or wet set). Zero returns for Ontario.

Why does everything I really want, it's so hard to find in Canada... Everything 'special' i end up ordering from the states if it's cost effective. S'okay don't need to answer. Just a rant. If I lived in the US, real Koi pond pool and cheap Intex pools for everyone!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yeah i know what you mean... but in the fall you can get some great deals, i paid 40 bucks for my liner for the basement pond, its a 14x14 at meijers then i built my basement pond just happened to be at meijers a couple days after i finished and low and behold 10 foot intex quickset pools (a pallet of them) sitting out in one of the main aisles $42.00.. i would have bought one but i already built my pond. meijers has the best prices on pond supplies too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swanstud

Latest Threads