1man,1shovel

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
DrCase said:
LOL its always in the makings
indeed

More supplies 7X10 liner that should make a nice waterfall
My electrician buddy came over last night and ran more 12 gauge wire, and we added two more GFI outlets. Which now gives me a total of six, outlets placed around the pond for easy access.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice, it is great to have the outlets. Now you have to add the waterfall pictures!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice, it is great to have the outlets. Now you have to add the waterfall pictures!

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
haha yea that may take sometime with the heat.And I need to get soil,funny I had so much hauled off.lol btw I just put up the tent,we are going to sleep by the ponds tonight

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
haha yea that may take sometime with the heat.And I need to get soil,funny I had so much hauled off.lol btw I just put up the tent,we are going to sleep by the ponds tonight

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
digginponds said:

I am in the house by 10 - 11 am, the heat is too much. I worked in a trauma center for years, saw to many people that were used to working in the heat come in with total renal failure from the heat, even with drinking fluids. Rather take all summer to get it done then take a chance with these kidneys.

Enjoy your camping by the pond, bet it will be fun! Listen to the water and the frogs (well assuming you have frogs)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
digginponds said:

I am in the house by 10 - 11 am, the heat is too much. I worked in a trauma center for years, saw to many people that were used to working in the heat come in with total renal failure from the heat, even with drinking fluids. Rather take all summer to get it done then take a chance with these kidneys.

Enjoy your camping by the pond, bet it will be fun! Listen to the water and the frogs (well assuming you have frogs)

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
addy1 said:

Yea I'm learning after about 10...I'm done with the hard stuff,during the day I may mess with a few things,depending on where the shade is.
I really believe I'm going to get a sailboat sail,and install it 5 or 6 ft over the pond area,just to keep it all cool.I seen it done before and looked great.
Well we do have frogs and the water made me sleep until 7 a. this morning,that's like a record.
She had her small lil tv set, and I had G.P.F......did ya see me.lol

Attachments

• chillin las tnite by da ponds.jpg
    chillin las tnite by da ponds.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 238

digginponds

pondaholic
Reaction score
addy1 said:

Yea I'm learning after about 10...I'm done with the hard stuff,during the day I may mess with a few things,depending on where the shade is.
I really believe I'm going to get a sailboat sail,and install it 5 or 6 ft over the pond area,just to keep it all cool.I seen it done before and looked great.
Well we do have frogs and the water made me sleep until 7 a. this morning,that's like a record.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
digginponds said:

Laughing camping out with your puter and a tv.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
digginponds said:

Laughing camping out with your puter and a tv.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cisifom

Latest Threads