Country
United States
This is a slower growing tinier one:

Attachments

• IMG_1850.jpg
    IMG_1850.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 205
Reaction score
taherrmann4 I love the way the tree looks, but are you worried about the roots piercing the liner? (very nice pond too might I add) j.w Your garden also looks amazing, I want Ginkgo tree in one corner (about 15' from the pond) and Cant decide on the other tree, red maple looks very nice, I would like if the leaves were green during summer and red in fall, I like all of the weeping versions, they look very nice, only problem is that they grow too slow.
If there is a way to add a tree next to/near pond (within several feet) without worring about it piercing the liner...

This is still something new to me, back in the day I enjoyed working on cars, fixing stuff, and freshwater fish-tanks (still do) and cutting grass was a pain, now I enjoy going outside, working out, relaxing... Now I'm trying to make my grass as green as possible and enjoy trying to make the lines on the lawn (like a golf course) any advice on making the grass greener let me know lol.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If you want green grass you must water it all the time or move to the Pacific N.W where it gets watered for free :lol:

As for the tree roots. They might not pierce your liner but they could heave up the ground and the liner eventually if too close. 15 ft is prolly far enough away but not sure. I don't have any big trees near my pond. Closest ones are about 25' away and they are Doug Firs which will get huge someday. I still don't think their roots will make any problems for the pond tho ;)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Would love to see an amazing pond. I've never posted a video but they have instruction here on how to post one to utube and then put it on here.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looks like you figured it out fast. Where did you find that pond?
Very big pond and nice water fall...........I can see a water wheel off in the distance ;)

Reaction score
Couple years back I wanted to be a computer programmer so I studied computers, as well as a auto-mechanic, and cop lol. ill post another video there are 3 waterfalls, I cant post the whole video. ( its in indiana, near eagle creek)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cool, felt like I was gonna fall in there for a minute........made me dizzy :surfing:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
There ya go, you got it. What is in that building? Could it be the pump house and can't tell what it says on the sign. Is there fish in that pond? I would think it would be a perfect place for some. Seems as tho kids would be letting some go in there when mom says no more fish in the house cuz you don't take care of them :surfing:

Ask a Question