4th of July

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
With all the fireworks, one of our dogs (Australian Shepherd) wouldn't eat or come out for a walk. The other one (Black Lab/Newfoundland mix) could care less.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
While we're talking noise pollution...why do people leave their dogs outside barking literally all day long? Not only is it super annoying, but seems very cruel to the dogs. They're definitely barking because they're not happy...duh! And don't they get tired of barking hours on end?
People are just cruel...
We never leave our dogs outside unattended.
Oh boy don't get me started on barking dogs! The neighbors adult son broke up w/his g-friend and came back to live w/his parents and brought 4 pit bulls. They barked for a month straight in this big huge pen they built for them right in the front of their house in their driveway. Finally they must have got used to living here and gave up the barking. But now on the 4th when all the fireworks started, even the day before they started barking all night again. What the heck why don't they bring them into the garage at least at night when they bark? And don't their people have ears to hear them also? I don't get it! So annoying as we cannot open our windows at night which I love to do in the mild temps. I cannot stand ear plugs either.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Oh boy don't get me started on barking dogs! The neighbors adult son broke up w/his g-friend and came back to live w/his parents and brought 4 pit bulls. They barked for a month straight in this big huge pen they built for them right in the front of their house in their driveway. Finally they must have got used to living here and gave up the barking. But now on the 4th when all the fireworks started, even the day before they started barking all night again. What the heck why don't they bring them into the garage at least at night when they bark? And don't their people have ears to hear them also? I don't get it! So annoying as we cannot open our windows at night which I love to do in the mild temps. I cannot stand ear plugs either.
Quite a few years back, we had a neighbor that chained their dog outside, even in the harsh Winters of PA. When they weren't home I would go over there and give the dog water. His water was always frozen solid. I should have reported them.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@poconojoe yep no animal deserves to live like that! People caught mistreating animals like that should never be allowed to have another animal again. There should be a law so they can never do it again.

Ask a Question