A Belated Xmas to you all

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry I've not been around for a while folks but I came down with a virus which has lft me thanx to other health issues as weak as a kitten I'm around 12k lighter thanx to this and its the first day I've acctually felt strong enought to come back on line again after deleting a ton of emails and replying to the ones I can I thought I better check to see how everyone is .

Wishing you all a belated Merry Xmas and a Happy new year I should be completely back up to strength by the end of January or so the Doctor says .

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Big Lou thanx Brother I'm trying my best but with my other health problems its knocked the stuffing out of me I've not felt this weak in years .
Val has been a Star in her nursing of me she is a saint as I normally am Vals Carer and not the other way around god only knows the amount of times I've said sorry for being ill .
But she reminds me you've looked after me for 29 years its only natural I should nurse you the GP says I should be up and running at full stream again soon by mid January hopefully but not to rush about until the end of the month to wait until my strength is back up again

Dave

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thax DrCase a belated Christmas and a happy new year to you all the best for 2016 my friend

Dave

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Get stronger and feel better soon Dave. You got things to do. No time to be under the weather.
Happy New Year to you and Val

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Glad too hear you're feeling better, if only a bit.
Get stronger and feel better soon Dave. You got things to do. No time to be under the weather.
Happy New Year to you and Val
Thats the problem with suffering existing health problems Peter ,I'm not as strong as I used to be which leaves me wide open to things like virus's etc I most probably picked it up on my last hospital appointment which was late November.
j.w as usual your imoticons have the desired effect of cheering me up no end thank you both for your good wishes

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas to you and Val! Sorry to hear you've been ill, I hope you're back to your usual tricks soon :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Merry Christmas to you and Val! Sorry to hear you've been ill, I hope you're back to your usual tricks soon :)
Thank you both for your good wishes as such its not been a good Christmas this year but Val has been a star throughout and we did open our presents which did chear me up somewhat .
Tricks Becky what tricks are these your talking about I'm a good boy I am :LOL: , I hope your still pain free since the operation , my own which I was supposed to have the week my heart was found to be beating to fast and had to be stopped and restarted , seems to have been shelved by the hospital for the time being to save costs this government is running the NHS into the ground how can they be so stupid as to do this my own MP makes no bones in that he wants to see a privatized NHS but thats the Conservative party for you .
How are you doing with the floods Becky Val and I hope your nowhere near them ?

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
@Dave 54 You've been missed! Here's hoping the New Year sees you back on your feet and raring to go!
I'm hoping so myself this really knocked the stuffing out of me, I lost my appetite and everything hense the 12k weight loss
We hope that everything is well your side of the pond many thanx for your kind words best wishes to you in 2016

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Tricks Becky what tricks are these your talking about I'm a good boy I am :LOL:

Haha no comment!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

How are you doing with the floods Becky Val and I hope your nowhere near them ?

We're on a hill thankfully, but plenty of places in and around Greater Manchester have been badly affected. Nothing as bad as in York though, my heart goes out to those affected :(

Ask a Question