Aeration

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
John Im not going to waste my time proving anything to you. Not worth it. Tell you what, why dont you disprove me, or, just ask Mike Gannon what he thinks LOL.
Like I said, I don't have a dog in this fight and I don't know who Mike Gannon is. I simply tried to analyze what was said in a logical manner.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
John Im not going to waste my time proving anything to you. Not worth it. Tell you what, why dont you disprove me, or, just ask Mike Gannon what he thinks LOL.
I asked you a simple question. In view of your lack of manners and quick to anger and insult attitude as evidenced by your posts to me and Dave 54 (who is a long time respected member) I have decided to block your posts from now on. There will be no need for you to "waste your time" proving what you say anymore. Worse, some of your advice is downright incorrect and dangerous. The Mods should seriously consider banning you, not because of your attitude but because of the bad information you give out.

Ask a Question