Air stones & diffusers

Reaction score
Here we go again more questions :nailbiting:
I need to get some more air stones for my pond my old ones are starting to disintergrate, so..... as normal ive done some research :sleep:. There are quite a few different air stones/diffusers on the market and varying in prices. From flat round ceramic air stones, Japanese ceramic tube air stones, rubber air diffusers & the standard air stones. I have been using standard air stones two 25 x 100mm and when it gets very hot in summer an extra 50 mm stone.
What does everyone else use ?? and any recommendations (y)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I use air stones but been looking for the rubber air diffusers instead .They spread the air better and don;t need cleaned like my 2 inch air stones .The rubber ones I am looking for are 2 feet long and then loop around to another 2 feet .My neighbor has the but she got them as a gift and could not remember the name on the packaging

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I received the rubber diffuser when I ordered my Hako air pump last summer. It's amazing the rush of fine air bubbles it releases. It did an amazing job and my koi loved swimming in it's current. I highly recommend them!

Ask a Question