Answering the question "does that goofy owl need glasses?"

Reaction score
Country
United States
I found fish scales and what seems to be an owl pellet under a light fixture I have seen a small own perched on. So the owl in my yard does have good eye sight..............unfortunately. I have not figured out which fish disappeared yet. They are mostly hiding in the cold water.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I found fish scales and what seems to be an owl pellet under a light fixture I have seen a small own perched on. So the owl in my yard does have good eye sight..............unfortunately. I have not figured out which fish disappeared yet. They are mostly hiding in the cold water.
I know they'll eat fish but I think mine know to hide after all the owl visits we get. This is at least the second time I've seen this owl try to land on the edge of the water lily tub, I think it's simply misjudging the depth. Either way, I'm pleased that all could fly or swim away happily afterwards. 🦉 🐟 And I'm pretty pleased about the placement of that cam 🎥

Ask a Question