Free Anybody need free Koi near Marietta, OH?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I am going to be needing to thin my herd some this year I think. This is year four of having babies in the pond and I'm approaching maximum density. Please let me know if you need koi. I have all ages, from four year olds to babies! Absolutely free

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Does anybody else live in Ohio? I don't and I don't do koi but I wonder if you ship to people? Prolly not cuz that is maybe hard to do w/o the proper way to do it and the cost for people paying for the shipping to them.

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I'm near Columbus. One of my coworkers lost several koi over the winter. I'll ask if he is interested

Patfish

Ignore the mask and cape
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Do you have any pictures?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Here are a few pics from a couple years ago, all I can find right now. I can get some more current ones, but I am opening my pond this weekend, will probably take a few days for the water to clear enough to be able to see them all. Fish are much bigger now ;) IMG_1209.JPG IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1617.JPG IMG_1618.JPG IMG_1619.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments, yeah his name is skeletor, I've had him about 7 years, he and the orange koi are the original two Koi I started with. So far I'm not seeing any babies this year, water is still clearing up, but I definitely have some black and orange half koi half gold fish that I can part with. I will get some pictures once the water is completely clear.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Here are some updated pics now that the water has cleared up. I didn't end up with many babies this year, I see two little ones so far, so I'm not overly populated too bad, but these guys are only going to get bigger!
pond1.jpg pond2.jpg pond4.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
Do you still have any Koi available?? just bought a new home that has a 12000 gal pond. Need fish!

Ask a Question