Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
PEEPING JW :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
JW the Long distance peeper!

We are so glad to be home. Cal King bed tonight! Having trouble typing, got used to using my one finger to type!
We stayed ahead of the storms all the way across country, just a bit of fog and a few states of horrible wind.

It is strange the flashing one is steady on the tv screen here. Guess I need to figure out why.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I found if the lenses of the cameras get dirty the LEDS cause them sometimes to flash .I had to clean one of mine by the pond because a spider made a nest on it .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I found if the lenses of the cameras get dirty the LEDS cause them sometimes to flash .I had to clean one of mine by the pond because a spider made a nest on it .
Thanks sissy I will check that.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Maybe I just need to clean my glasses. Could have a spider building a web on them :geek:

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It was a new cable I ran, right before we left, some critter may have partially chewed through it. I need to dig it out of the snow and check the line, it is 200 feet long.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ah...home! Best feeling in the world. Glad you made it safely!
Thanks! Always glad to come HOME! We were just ahead of some bad storms. Picked a good driving window.

My home in arizona was my home but this home in Maryland is now our home. Arizona was a temporary home while we readied it for sale. I missed being here, we have been living out of two tiny bags of clothes, one pan, paper plates. Never thought we would be there for 4 months.

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
It was so nice of your neighbors to shovel your drive. I thought you would be coming home to a job of shoveling,

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
It was so nice of your neighbors to shovel your drive. I thought you would be coming home to a job of shoveling,
I would have gotten out my boots and pull the kubota out of the garage. Drive is way to long to shovel. The bucket does a decent job in removing snow. Not as good as a plow, you have to gather the snow and dump it to the sides but it works.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I just went and tapped on all of the hives, they all contain live bees! When you tap on the side with you ear against the hive you can hear them ramp up their buzzing. Next warm day I need to check the sugar boards see if they have eaten it all. Temp needs to be 50 plus before you open a hive.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We are getting that thick fog now addy but not sure we are going to get much of a storm here .At least phil predicted an early spring for the bees and flowers will come up and bloom faster for bee's

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thick fog here from the warm rain hitting the cold snow, raining a lot right now. Melting the snow down. Most of the pond is frozen, I do not see any floaters in the open area, so right now fish in good shape.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pleased to hear your journey went so well! Must be lovely to be home again after all that time. Sounds like you'll have a lot to keep you busy though!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@addy Get your resting in now if you can while the weather is cruddy cuz soon you will be busy w/property, bees, pond and all the Spring things that come popping up. I was out weeding yesterday and those little buggers don't waste any time growing. Coming up right through all that tree mulch.

Ask a Question