Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I guess it might be weird to some people but I remember all my turtles birthdays and also celebrate them all and wanted to share the upcoming one with all of you. Tomorrow Heckle will be turning 4 so I got a few pictures of him and some of the images show him pigging out on his birthday treats :) (red shrimp & krill)
PS: His tank mate Jeckle will be 5 years old on Dec 4th :turtle:
hb.JPG
hb2.JPG
hb3.JPG
hb4.JPG
hb5.JPG

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Not at all strange! For a while I kept up with my boxies' "hatch"days, but as I get older....... At least I have them catalogued in a "pictures" file on the PC when I was taking pics to record their growth early on.

Happy Birthday, little fellas!

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Not at all strange! For a while I kept up with my boxies' "hatch"days, but as I get older....... At least I have them catalogued in a "pictures" file on the PC when I was taking pics to record their growth early on.

Happy Birthday, little fellas!
Heckle said thank you for wishing him a happy birthday but, then he told me to ask you "hey where are his krill & shrimp birthday treats already?:hungry: he said he is waiting...LOL :turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle: :ROFLMAO:

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Heckle said thank you for wishing him a happy birthday but, then he told me to ask you "hey where are his krill & shrimp birthday treats already?:hungry: he said he is waiting...LOL :turtle::turtle::turtle::turtle: :ROFLMAO:
Well, remind him that my babies are already starting to "go down" for the winter, so my stock of treats is very low at the moment.

Ask a Question