buzzzzzzzzzz new adventure

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sorry.... I couldn't help it. Haven't been able to get Canadian TV for a while, so we've been watching the news and such from south of the border (Buffalo). Seems half the air time is taken up by commercials trying to get people to sue someone! SUNSHINE! DIAL 888-8888!! If that doesn't work, try 444-4444.:LOL:
John

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
How do the Canadian commericals go? Someone upset you? Call 1-800-NOT-NICE... hahahaha.
(I really hope this doesn't offend you, I tease my Canadian friend all the time about how polite you guys are)

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 182

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
How do the Canadian commericals go? Someone upset you? Call 1-800-NOT-NICE... hahahaha.
(I really hope this doesn't offend you, I tease my Canadian friend all the time about how polite you guys are)
No offence taken. ;)
John

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This is what one of Addy's bees did to me yesterday. I'm sure he flew all that way just to get me.
He got me in my house while I was watching TV.

disclaimer not my bee! they only fly 1-3 miles for food let alone stinging.
Try unkers, it removes the sting, the swelling the redness right away. I know I am on my 14th sting this summer. Get that stuff on quick and you get no reaction to the sting. I carry a container of it in my bee suit. Next yellow jacket sting going to see if it works on that too, those suckers hurt.

We had around 3000 bees flying around us today, not one sting. Hive inspection time, see if they are getting ready for winter.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
disclaimer not my bee! they only fly 1-3 miles for food let alone stinging.
Try unkers, it removes the sting, the swelling the redness right away. I know I am on my 14th sting this summer. Get that stuff on quick and you get no reaction to the sting. I carry a container of it in my bee suit. Next yellow jacket sting going to see if it works on that too, those suckers hurt.

We had around 3000 bees flying around us today, not one sting. Hive inspection time, see if they are getting ready for winter.

yea .. yea ..yea. It sure did look like one of your bees. I'm sticking with that story !! Why would I put something on it to make it go away, I'm getting a lot of sympathy ...lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
yea .. yea ..yea. It sure did look like one of your bees. I'm sticking with that story !! Why would I put something on it to make it go away, I'm getting a lot of sympathy ...lol

My dear honey just says what did you do to po the little girl? Actually have gotten better at not getting stung, learning how to work around them, calmly, slowly, they still crawl on my hands but I have learned to not shut my hand until I check it out, make sure I am not going to squish a little gal.
We never go near them without a veil on, quite often without the full suit, but face is always covered up. The guard bees come out and buzz your face.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What about the poor bee......................he died to sting you. R.I.P little honey bee :(

RIP poor lil gal It is a she jw, the boys don't sting.

We watched the undertaker bees carry one out of the hive, it very carefully took the pollen off the dead bees legs before it pushed the body off the hive bottom.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Poor lil gal my butt ... I did nothing to her. I was watching TV. Minding my own business. She was just being a little Diva .... lol I did try to find her to make sure she was toast, but couldn't. I'm just glad she didn't send her relatives to finish me off. Oh, and my arm is still painfully swollen and sore :)

Ask a Question