addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I would love to get either the creamed honey or regular one from you.
I have your address, how much do you want? I can box up two of extracted, i.e. liquid honey and one creamed ship for around 11 or a medium flat rate for 13 stuffed with a bunch of honey. No weight limit. We also have chunk honey i.e. honey comb in a jar of honey and comb honey, a nice chunk of comb right from the hive filled with honey. We have people that love the stuff.

I knew you were doing beekeeping, but didn't realize how much detail you gave about everything
Detail helps, we knew nothing about bees when we started. They are a lot more involved then I ever thought.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I have your address, how much do you want? I can box up two of extracted, i.e. liquid honey and one creamed ship for around 11 or a medium flat rate for 13 stuffed with a bunch of honey. No weight limit. We also have chunk honey i.e. honey comb in a jar of honey and comb honey, a nice chunk of comb right from the hive filled with honey. We have people that love the stuff.

Detail helps, we knew nothing about bees when we started. They are a lot more involved then I ever thought.
Hi Addy. Whatever you think is good would be great. So many choices.... Definitely one creamed and one or two of the others. Thanks! Keith

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol have you ever had comb honey? It is the beeswax comb still filled with honey. I have jars with a piece of it in it. Some people love it. Put on warm toast, wax melts, can eat or spit the wax if you nibble on the comb.

I can send a jar of creamed a jar of liquid with some comb in it and a jar of liquid, A taste of all. The weight would be a medium flat rate box.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
lol have you ever had comb honey? It is the beeswax comb still filled with honey. I have jars with a piece of it in it. Some people love it. Put on warm toast, wax melts, can eat or spit the wax if you nibble on the comb.

I can send a jar of creamed a jar of liquid with some comb in it and a jar of liquid, A taste of all. The weight would be a medium flat rate box.
Hi Addy. That sounds great. We are going to have to learn how to add natural honey to our food to enjoy it all! Maybe I'll switch from cream cheese or humus on my toast in the morning to honey! We are taking a short trip to Wisconsin tomorrow and will be back Saturday. Our neighbors take in our packages so if the honey doesn't need any special care it is fine to send it whenever it is convenient. Thank you!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are beaching it right now. Will get it on its way when we get home. I will send you a pm when it is on its way and cost.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hmm... Addy. We saw we received two large boxes from the postal service after we came back from our trip. Each one weighed 40 or 50 pounds. My wife knew we were getting honey and was in shock! She asked what I ordered and I said I left it to your discretion. I figured we must have gotten 30 or 40 bottles of honey because
they were so heavy. My wife was getting upset and asked how much honey I ordered. I was trying to think of everyone I knew that might like some fresh honey. I brought one box upstairs and opened it....
No honey and just a bunch of rocks on sheets! Suddenly I remembered I ordered some shower tile for a client and had it shipped to my house. The real honey came today. Thank you! Picture of the real honey box next to the imposters!
IMG_20180825_200825287_LL (2).jpg

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
roflmao! So funny! Just three jars, one creamed, one extracted and the chunk honey, btw the chunk is the jar that won at the fair, blue ribbon jar.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
JW. I'm almost constantly in trouble with my wife with all my hobbies and things I get into so I'm pretty used to it but I haven't seen her that upset in a while!
To bad you couldn't have had one jar of honey hiding and "pull" it out of the box. Except that have been the end of happy marriage!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
To bad you couldn't have had one jar of honey hiding and "pull" it out of the box. Except that have been the end of happy marriage!
Haha. We have been married 25 years so hopefully a little extra honey wouldn't sink the marriage!

Ask a Question