sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I think his new series he is doing has a lot of great info in it that other pond builders are not sharing .He is doing something no other pond builder has ever done .The reason I knew about the clay was from my dads notes he kept on our pond when I was a child .I love Eric's wife taking Billy Jean(goat ) to the pond store in the front seat of her car ,it must make people turn there heads and look .That she runs around and greets people there is even better and people I'm sure love it .I have never thought of a clay ball I may have to try that .I honestly don't know where he gets the time for all the stuff he does to help ponders for free .That shows how dedicated he is to ponds .

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I think his new series he is doing has a lot of great info in it that other pond builders are not sharing .He is doing something no other pond builder has ever done .The reason I knew about the clay was from my dads notes he kept on our pond when I was a child .I love Eric's wife taking Billy Jean(goat ) to the pond store in the front seat of her car ,it must make people turn there heads and look .That she runs around and greets people there is even better and people I'm sure love it .I have never thought of a clay ball I may have to try that .I honestly don't know where he gets the time for all the stuff he does to help ponders for free .That shows how dedicated he is to ponds .

He is a master at Marketing and Promotion. That also happens to be the title of the Forum sub-group that he moderates for me.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
His YouTube videos are excellent. I love that they are each short and focused on a few topics. I enjoyed his pond build videos, too. I wish he would do more Ponds Gone Wrong - those were fun to watch and really educational.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I know he loves the Pond business, but I really don't know how much longer he is going to keep this pace; running two (2) businesses (hands-on) and making all of these videos. There is only so much time in one day. And, of course, he needs to set aside time for his family too. He IS driven!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
True life is short and gets shorter every day .We are only given so much time on this earth and sometimes it is shorter than we or our family wants it to be .People always ask me why after retiring young I do not travel .I was brought up as a child in this type of relaxed gardening life style so i returned to it .I traveled before I retired and now want peace like I had growing up

Ask a Question