Correct liner sizing and best?

Reaction score
Which liner do you prefer? Decent pricing? Or any cheap online sales?

Also what size liner would I need? 8 x 10 x 3.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
you can check ebay or dr foster and smith because most charge you a lot for shipping .I ordered from dr foster and smith on presidents day and got free shipping .They charged 7.99 for shipping .I would go with epdm 45 mil .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
As long as you watch when your digging and keep measuring the hole to make sure you are staying with in the size .We ponders have a slight tendency to keep digging .I would dig the hole first and then measure and order .Mine took 5 days to get here which was good considering that was a bad snow storm up where they were shipping it from .I know we got it also and for VA that late in the season it was a lot .Had to love it box said 111 lbs and UPS driver said it weighed out at over 130 lbs .I had my hand truck handy the day it came .We slid it from the truck to the hand truck .Just a tad bit off .:)

Attachments

• pond 2014 021.JPG
    pond 2014 021.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 259
  • snow 2014 14th 011.JPG
    snow 2014 14th 011.JPG
    167.9 KB · Views: 233
  • pond rebuild 024.JPG
    pond rebuild 024.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 211
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Calvin. If you order bigger than you need and fold the excess material into flaps at the edge there are too advantages. One if you get floating liner syndrome you can extend the liner out more so water from precipitation goes over the liner instead of underneath. My recommendation is the liner needs to go out at least 18-24 inches under a berm to prevent water from going underneath.Two, If you think your pond needs to be a wee bit larger at some point just unfold the flaps of extra liner and dig underneath that edge and whala! you have a bigger pond! My pond grew significantly because of this trick.

Ask a Question