Determining sqft of a shed.

Hey

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dumb question here but I'm sure someone here can help me figure this out. I'm trying to figure out the sqft of a shed I have. The measurements are as follows. The length is 6 ft 7. The width is 4 ft 9. What is my sqft of the shed?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
If I didn’t know better, I would suspect that you are asking us to do a homework problem for you….. First of all, do you know how to calculate that? If so, then I suggest that you practice your math skills…..?

Hey

Reaction score
Country
United States
If I didn’t know better, I would suspect that you are asking us to do a homework problem for you….. First of all, do you know how to calculate that? If so, then I suggest that you practice your math skills…..?
It was an honest question. I second-guessed myself knowing better. You round up.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
That is 79 inches x 57 inches. Length x width equals 79 x 57 or 4503 sq inches. There are 144 sq in in a square foot. 4503 divided by 144 equals 31.27 sq ft.

Ask a Question