Dimelius' pond

Buddy's heaven
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Nice looking fish! the mask!
HEY! You weren't SUPPOSED to show the Super Boss! That was our SECRET ninja fish, DIME! Sheesh! How we gonna sneak any honey out of the GPF fridge without her knowin' now? Ya know, makin' this 'knight-in-training' stuff more difficult by the day...sigh...now we have to teach one of the riding koi NOT to sneeze when we're in the halls, and give our position away! I had HIGH hopes for Mask...well, that idea's shot to hell....

stninja.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Is all made to distract the super boss, so our ninja army can sneak and steal!
'our ninja army'...ah, Dime? Are you privy to the Budget Committee of GPF? You know, they're often sleeping in their chair whenever a vote comes up, ESPECIALLY when matters turn to funding the OTG! I fear nepotism has run amok! Thank God we still gots lil Queenie here on our side now! Then again, she IS the one requesting the honey most of the time, aaaannnnnnnddddd, the one I see with the sticky spoons all laying around...hmm, a pattern here, I wonder????

stninja.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Actually I'm not really much of a honey eater as I try to stay away from all sugars...........................I don't always win that battle tho as I am addicted to sweets! Sticky spoons laying about, yes might mean something corrupt is happening my friend. I fear it has something to do w/an outside source tho not part of our crew! Eyes wide open boys and take notes of who is sneaking around in here
1640889811800.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Actually I'm not really much of a honey eater as I try to stay away from all sugars...........................I don't always win that battle tho as I am addicted to sweets! Sticky spoons laying about, yes might mean something corrupt is happening my friend. I fear it has something to do w/an outside source tho not part of our crew! Eyes wide open boys and take notes of who is sneaking around in here View attachment 145899
DAMN!! I KNEW it! Let's go raid GB's locker, see if he has any contraband honey. Sorry, lil Queenie, could have sworn it was YOUR spoons but maybe they were PLANTED, a subversive in our midst!!! Aye, get out yer lil plank; SOMEONE gonna be a-walkin' it! If Mask was a lil bit older, we could sneak him in and get some intel. May hafta get that newbie gaurdie, ah, Nico? Dat 'is name? Gonna have YOU be our liaison for that mission, capiche?

stninja.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
order received! Medaka's platoon inc! Honey's raid started!!!
jeeez, the FIRST thing ya gots ta learn in this 'knight-in-training' training, is: USE CODE WORDS! Ya want the Super Boss ta roll a car down at our precious lil Medakas??? They be a bit squished to the extreme, ya know. Say it like THIS:

I got your 'lunch order', Boss; the 'kids next door' are working on it right now.

See? Ain't no way now that any Bosses, Super or otherwise, will know what's HAPPENING! There'll only be some terse statement put in the GPF Times about a sudden misplacing of storage. And then we just look dumb and shrug our shoulders. Easy peasy!

stninja.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
jeeez, the FIRST thing ya gots ta learn in this 'knight-in-training' training, is: USE CODE WORDS! Ya want the Super Boss ta roll a car down at our precious lil Medakas??? They be a bit squished to the extreme, ya know. Say it like THIS:

I got your 'lunch order', Boss; the 'kids next door' are working on it right now.

See? Ain't no way now that any Bosses, Super or otherwise, will know what's HAPPENING! There'll only be some terse statement put in the GPF Times about a sudden misplacing of storage. And then we just look dumb and shrug our shoulders. Easy peasy!

View attachment 145905
she is on yacht...so no prob. Maybe better transfer us into OTG bar mumble...my showcase...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
she is on yacht...so no prob. Maybe better transfer us into OTG bar mumble...my showcase...
didcha SEE all the carnage and mayhem that happened in MY showcase? And you're worried about a widdle bitty wongle of subterfuge in YOURS?????? Sheesh, they just ain't making squires like they use to....

:p:eek::rolleyes:;););):):):)

stninja.gif

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Will meet you guys by the ugly tree, where the squirrely ones reside……take my drinks shaken not stirred.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Long Live the Kingdom!

1640977739502.gif
1640977752543.gif
1640977889031.gif
1640977952206.gif
1640978123925.gif

Good work fellow conquerors and creatures of royalty and
Itchy with his fleas.............You know who you are squire so give dog a bath!

The Good King , has his enemies,
Biggie w/his pistols,

1640977366040.gif
and more...............
1640978613646.gif
They know who they are!

They fought against the kingdom to overthrow the king,
Looks like Leonardo has had his royal fling.
(Calendar boy, get back to work)!
1640977116443.gif

But Odio Cologne, steps in to change the play,
That loyal skunk, with skill and spunk comes through to save the day.
He thinks he is meeting up w/the squirrels but these guys are stinky!

1640975242996.gif

You'll find adventure and thrills,
Laughter a minute, too.
You mustn't miss, excitement like this,
Or Hunter may hunt you.

1640975041863.gif

Ask a Question