Dimelius' pond

Buddy's heaven

brokensword

...and not every pond in Michigan has a loon!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Actually I'm not really much of a honey eater as I try to stay away from all sugars...........................I don't always win that battle tho as I am addicted to sweets! Sticky spoons laying about, yes might mean something corrupt is happening my friend. I fear it has something to do w/an outside source tho not part of our crew! Eyes wide open boys and take notes of who is sneaking around in here View attachment 145899
DAMN!! I KNEW it! Let's go raid GB's locker, see if he has any contraband honey. Sorry, lil Queenie, could have sworn it was YOUR spoons but maybe they were PLANTED, a subversive in our midst!!! Aye, get out yer lil plank; SOMEONE gonna be a-walkin' it! If Mask was a lil bit older, we could sneak him in and get some intel. May hafta get that newbie gaurdie, ah, Nico? Dat 'is name? Gonna have YOU be our liaison for that mission, capiche?

stninja.gif

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
order received! Medaka's platoon inc! Honey's raid started!!!
jeeez, the FIRST thing ya gots ta learn in this 'knight-in-training' training, is: USE CODE WORDS! Ya want the Super Boss ta roll a car down at our precious lil Medakas??? They be a bit squished to the extreme, ya know. Say it like THIS:

I got your 'lunch order', Boss; the 'kids next door' are working on it right now.

See? Ain't no way now that any Bosses, Super or otherwise, will know what's HAPPENING! There'll only be some terse statement put in the GPF Times about a sudden misplacing of storage. And then we just look dumb and shrug our shoulders. Easy peasy!

stninja.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
jeeez, the FIRST thing ya gots ta learn in this 'knight-in-training' training, is: USE CODE WORDS! Ya want the Super Boss ta roll a car down at our precious lil Medakas??? They be a bit squished to the extreme, ya know. Say it like THIS:

I got your 'lunch order', Boss; the 'kids next door' are working on it right now.

See? Ain't no way now that any Bosses, Super or otherwise, will know what's HAPPENING! There'll only be some terse statement put in the GPF Times about a sudden misplacing of storage. And then we just look dumb and shrug our shoulders. Easy peasy!

View attachment 145905
she is on yacht...so no prob. Maybe better transfer us into OTG bar mumble...my showcase...

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
she is on yacht...so no prob. Maybe better transfer us into OTG bar mumble...my showcase...
didcha SEE all the carnage and mayhem that happened in MY showcase? And you're worried about a widdle bitty wongle of subterfuge in YOURS?????? Sheesh, they just ain't making squires like they use to....

:p:eek::rolleyes:;););):):):)

stninja.gif

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The red sparrow left the net, wasps is going to meeting of spring, to grab some gifts...
I see you've been doing your homework; won't the lil Queen be happy!

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Will meet you guys by the ugly tree, where the squirrely ones reside……take my drinks shaken not stirred.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Long Live the Kingdom!

1640977739502.gif
1640977752543.gif
1640977889031.gif
1640977952206.gif
1640978123925.gif

Good work fellow conquerors and creatures of royalty and
Itchy with his fleas.............You know who you are squire so give dog a bath!

The Good King , has his enemies,
Biggie w/his pistols,

1640977366040.gif
and more...............
1640978613646.gif
They know who they are!

They fought against the kingdom to overthrow the king,
Looks like Leonardo has had his royal fling.
(Calendar boy, get back to work)!
1640977116443.gif

But Odio Cologne, steps in to change the play,
That loyal skunk, with skill and spunk comes through to save the day.
He thinks he is meeting up w/the squirrels but these guys are stinky!

1640975242996.gif

You'll find adventure and thrills,
Laughter a minute, too.
You mustn't miss, excitement like this,
Or Hunter may hunt you.

1640975041863.gif

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Long Live the Kingdom!

View attachment 145953View attachment 145954View attachment 145956View attachment 145957 View attachment 145958

Good work fellow conquerors and creatures of royalty and
Itchy with his fleas.............You know who you are squire so give dog a bath!

The Good King , has his enemies,
Biggie w/his pistols,

View attachment 145952 and more...............View attachment 145961They know who they are!

They fought against the kingdom to overthrow the king,
Looks like Leonardo has had his royal fling.
(Calendar boy, get back to work)!
View attachment 145950

But Odio Cologne, steps in to change the play,
That loyal skunk, with skill and spunk comes through to save the day.
He thinks he is meeting up w/the squirrels but these guys are stinky!

View attachment 145945
You'll find adventure and thrills,
Laughter a minute, too.
You mustn't miss, excitement like this,
Or Hunter may hunt you.

View attachment 145944
Dayum; the Queenie of Anifgifs has done losted her mind. Sigh, and we had such high hopes. Guess we gots ta bring back them padded walls now...Oh, Dime? she's alla 'bout fleas and skunks now; I KNEW that would come back to haunt us. Good think you've been practicin' with Shelly.

Okie lil Margersty, everyithing will be jus' fine, don't you worry. We have this very nice room for you, gots a window and ever thang. Don't worry 'bout the King--he ain't overthrown, just tipped sideways sorta maybe. Can git the G-man ( @GBBUDD ) ta move 'im outta the way while @Jhn brings 'is 'erd o nekid turtles on through. Yes, yes, there'll be ice cream for dinner, we'll save you some. So, come along now, yer Mageistry...

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Today workin on waterfall...it doesn't make enough noise...so this afternoon ill create a flat rock to increase distance of droppin...from a tile.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The queen is back on her meds so no worries @brokensword ! She had a slip in the snow and the one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small had to be refilled
1641060239225.gif

Thanks to @Dimelius for entertaining me while coming back to reality
1641060112340.gif

1641059800100.gif

Ad

Advertisements

brokensword

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Today workin on waterfall...it doesn't make enough noise...so this afternoon ill create a flat rock to increase distance of droppin...from a tile.
C'mon, you expect the rest of the GPF kingdom to believe THAT! We've SEEN ya, dear ol' Squire; you make ENOUGH noise for TWO waterfalls!!! heh heh.

And you need more rocks? Hold on, let me hit up lil Queenie; seems CW was talking about rocks in her head, maybe she's got extras...

;)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy

Ask a Question