Dimelius' pond

Buddy's heaven
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Long Live the Kingdom!

View attachment 145953View attachment 145954View attachment 145956View attachment 145957 View attachment 145958

Good work fellow conquerors and creatures of royalty and
Itchy with his fleas.............You know who you are squire so give dog a bath!

The Good King , has his enemies,
Biggie w/his pistols,

View attachment 145952 and more...............View attachment 145961They know who they are!

They fought against the kingdom to overthrow the king,
Looks like Leonardo has had his royal fling.
(Calendar boy, get back to work)!
View attachment 145950

But Odio Cologne, steps in to change the play,
That loyal skunk, with skill and spunk comes through to save the day.
He thinks he is meeting up w/the squirrels but these guys are stinky!

View attachment 145945
You'll find adventure and thrills,
Laughter a minute, too.
You mustn't miss, excitement like this,
Or Hunter may hunt you.

View attachment 145944
Dayum; the Queenie of Anifgifs has done losted her mind. Sigh, and we had such high hopes. Guess we gots ta bring back them padded walls now...Oh, Dime? she's alla 'bout fleas and skunks now; I KNEW that would come back to haunt us. Good think you've been practicin' with Shelly.

Okie lil Margersty, everyithing will be jus' fine, don't you worry. We have this very nice room for you, gots a window and ever thang. Don't worry 'bout the King--he ain't overthrown, just tipped sideways sorta maybe. Can git the G-man ( @GBBUDD ) ta move 'im outta the way while @Jhn brings 'is 'erd o nekid turtles on through. Yes, yes, there'll be ice cream for dinner, we'll save you some. So, come along now, yer Mageistry...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Today workin on waterfall...it doesn't make enough noise...so this afternoon ill create a flat rock to increase distance of droppin...from a tile.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The queen is back on her meds so no worries @brokensword ! She had a slip in the snow and the one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small had to be refilled
1641060239225.gif

Thanks to @Dimelius for entertaining me while coming back to reality
1641060112340.gif

1641059800100.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Today workin on waterfall...it doesn't make enough noise...so this afternoon ill create a flat rock to increase distance of droppin...from a tile.
C'mon, you expect the rest of the GPF kingdom to believe THAT! We've SEEN ya, dear ol' Squire; you make ENOUGH noise for TWO waterfalls!!! heh heh.

And you need more rocks? Hold on, let me hit up lil Queenie; seems CW was talking about rocks in her head, maybe she's got extras...

;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
C'mon, you expect the rest of the GPF kingdom to believe THAT! We've SEEN ya, dear ol' Squire; you make ENOUGH noise for TWO waterfalls!!! heh heh.

And you need more rocks? Hold on, let me hit up lil Queenie; seems CW was talking about rocks in her head, maybe she's got extras...

;)
All rocks that i found, from a huge building construction are round rocks, no flat rocks... :( btw alrdy done ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
i need 2 more bottles...alrdy ended 1st one...
don't worry, seems CW, among other responsibilities he has around here, is now our 'connection' re drugs, so pretty sure he can hook you up with a lifetime supply...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I shall stick some extra's in your tea at noon View attachment 145984
make sure THIS time, it's the BLUE PILL, hey??? Givin' 'im that red one last time caused nuttin' but headaches for the ridin' koi; I mean, they don't even LIKE Shelly's dog chow...geez. They're fun lovin' beasts but really?

Ask a Question