addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
shhhhhh, not supposed to let Super Boss know we know the combo to the liquor cabinet!!!! Sheesh, and you BETTER NOT be letting Shelly or Jack imbibe! ONE of you three has to keep their wits about them--you be IN THE MOAT, in the moat, THAR BE MONSTERS! or at least, gators, if j.w finally got off her doofus throne and ordered us some...was just telliin' addy about this the other day...

:cool::D
Oh My you all on liquor! bad enough sober!................those gators have their mouths open and ready with sharpened teeth

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
gonna get Super Boss @addy1 to make YOU in charge of the Castle kitchen pantry; don't know if I've seen ponding done with such order and precision placement! heh heh :cool::p:D:rolleyes:
Neater than my just cleaned out and somewhat organized pantry..................geez!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
and will work with invaders too, came to the walls already drunk and too tired/lazy to climb the walls...easy easy.
gonna pick them off with your crossbow? Wonder which will be more fun; watching them fall off the wall or after they hit the moat and realize there's gatorsmojitos?

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
gonna pick them off with your crossbow? Wonder which will be more fun; watching them fall off the wall or after they hit the moat and realize there's gatorsmojitos?
They will be diving in to grab a mouth full on their way over the wall..............well maybe a ton of mouth fulls.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
They will be diving in to grab a mouth full on their way over the wall..............well maybe a ton of mouth fulls.
they may just figure out it's nicer to stay, ya know? Well, I'm letting everyone know now; I will NOT be on THAT cleanup detail...Dime's idea, make him and the dog brigade do it...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
they may just figure out it's nicer to stay, ya know? Well, I'm letting everyone know now; I will NOT be on THAT cleanup detail...Dime's idea, make him and the dog brigade do it...
if they are mojitos addicted, we got our own gators too...strange gators...but still gators...are in a moat...

Ask a Question