Dimelius' pond

Buddy's heaven
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Catch me if you can..............but you cannot so sit in the stew pot and cook my comrade.
I will show you who is in charge!View attachment 146048
oh DIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE; we gots 'er right where we wants 'er, hey? G'wan, get out the secret weapon...I'll wait. Got nuttin' else to do cept watch JDub's purty flames and enjoy the sauna/spa!

Oh, Queenie? Can I get a refill on that hot chocolate?

:cool::p:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
heh heh, oh, we ARE on the same side, but you should pay more attention to Super Boss, Me, and Dime; we (myself and Dime) ain't gonna let the powers that be get tooooooo comfy, capiche? And since YOU'RE Royalty around here, heh heh...can you say 'sitting duck/easy target'????
capiche :ROFLMAO:

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Do you have pictures of your new waterfall?
I have also reworked my waterfall (almost yearly for the first 10 years!). What I found that gives the most pleasing sound to me is when the waterfall drops into a small pool of water before it trickles into the pond (which you can see in the second picture).
Here is how the waterfall looked in 2004 and then in 2021. There have been many modifications through the years!
comparison 2004 and 2021 waterfall.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I have also reworked my waterfall (almost yearly for the first 10 years!). What I found that gives the most pleasing sound to me is when the waterfall drops into a small pool of water before it trickles into the pond (which you can see in the second picture).
Here is how the waterfall looked in 2004 and then in 2021. There have been many modifications through the years!
View attachment 146088
What a beautiful waterfall cas....So natural looking:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
View attachment 146088
not yet, but isn't nothing like yours :O i just added a flat rocks(a tile) to make a better fall....are the purple flowers something like Mesembryanthemum?

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
The purple flowers are creeping phlox.
I'll be waiting for pictures....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
SEE, Dime? Tole ya so! There's just somethin' 'bout waterfalls that make you tweak it until you're REALLY REALLY happy with it. Mark my (and cas') words; you WILL be re-doing, I betcha!
View attachment 146088

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The purple flowers are creeping phlox.
I'll be waiting for pictures....
dayum right we will! But, we already gots the squire here on the books, so training 'im to do the pic pic pic dance is already underway. Alla ya gots ta do is snap yer fingers, yell 'DIME!' and he comes, cam in hand! It's great! Wish ALL newbs would be so compliant. They might learn a lot faster if they did! Gonna be real nice seeing Dime's pond this summer!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
SEE, Dime? Tole ya so! There's just somethin' 'bout waterfalls that make you tweak it until you're REALLY REALLY happy with it. Mark my (and cas') words; you WILL be re-doing, I betcha!
if i seek a decent flat rock i will redo for sure, my tile is just for now...isn't so good imo. BUt for the moment can work.

@cas thanks a lot, i will seek here this spring, for now i got some of oxalis acetosella that makes some nice pink flowers, but not so much...near the waterfall ill put some creeping genny for sure(between rocks) then can "steal" your flowers or something like that.

@brokensword My master, thanks, i really hope is just 1/10 of your ponds...i try to do my best, i wish will not become a fail...at least will become a jungle and Buddy still remain happy for sure.(i got everything in my mind, i just need cooler temperatures)

Ask a Question